COVID-19: Kazakh capital remains in ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, is the only are in the country to remain in the «red zone» on the map on the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform has learnt from the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, and Karaganda regions are placed in the «yellow zone» on the COVID-19 spread map.
Almaty, Shymkent cities, Akmola, Almaty, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Turkestan, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions are in the «green zone».
Notably, the country has reported 1,119 fresh daily COVID-19 cases.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 8,000 for 1st time
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis