COVID-19: Italy’s Rt number steady, incidence down
ROME. KAZINFORM - Italy's COVID-19 Rt transmission number is 0.69, according to the latest weekly coronavirus monitoring report of the health ministry and the Higher Health Institute (ISS), substantially stable with respect to 0.68 last week, sources said Friday, ANSA reports.
The COVID-19 incidence, however, stayed on a downward trend, with 16.7 cases for every 100,000 inhabitants, compared to 25 cases a week ago, the sources said.
The monitoring report will be presented later on Friday after being examined by the government's 'control room' COVID-19 taskforce.
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 8,000 for 1st time
- Morocco extends state of health emergency for another month
- Brazil exceeds 550k deaths from COVID-19
- S. Korea: Daily virus cases hit new high; infections in non-capital area, delta variant worrisome
- Quanzhou added to UNESCO World Heritage List
- ANSA: Province of Como hit by severe floods
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis