COVID-19 in Ukraine: Authorities confirm 8,655 new cases in past 24 hours
KYIV. KAZINFORM - As of the morning of Tuesday, 8,655 new daily cases were detected across Ukraine.
That’s according to the Ministry of Health, Ukrinform reports.
«As of December 6, a total of 8,655 new confirmed COVID-19 cases were recorded in Ukraine (including 716 cases involving minors and 200 – medics),» the statement said.
Also for the past 24 hours, 1,349 coronavirus patients were hospitalized, 467 people died, and 22,878 – recovered.
Throughout the entire pandemic period, 3,510,610 people contracted the virus in Ukraine, of which 3,082,619 recovered and 88,986 died.
A total of 16,119,721 PCR tests have been run.
Over the past day, 188,758 people have been vaccinated against COVID-19, including 73,097 with a single dose and 115,661 fully immunized.
Since the launch of the inoculation campaign, 13,826,163 people have been vaccinated in Ukraine (13,826,161 – one dose, 11,921,738 – two doses).
A total of 25,747,899 vaccinations have been performed.
As Ukrinform reported earlier, as of the morning of Monday, December 5, Ukraine reported 4,478 daily coronavirus cases.
- Academy of Sciences: Belarus' vaccine will be ready for use in 2022
- 3 thou doses of Sputnik Light COVID-19 vaccine arrive in Atyrau
- Cases of coronavirus infection rise in all districts of Atyrau rgn
- COVID-19 cases spike dramatically in U.S. children with over 10 mln infected
- 39 missing after boat capsizes off Florida Coast
- Pfizer starts clinical study on safety of Omicron-targeted vaccine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis