COVID-19 in Kazakhstan: Nur-Sultan remains in ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, is the only are in the country to remain in the «red zone» on the map on the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform has learnt from the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the map, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, and Karaganda regions are in the COVID-19 «yellow zone».
Almaty, Shymkent cities, Akmola, Almaty, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Turkestan, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions are in the «green zone».
Notably, the country has reported 1,174 fresh daily COVID-19 cases.
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Japan decides to add 4 prefectures to COVID emergency amid Olympics
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- Baikonur reports jump in COVID-19 cases in July
- Aktobe rgn records highest daily cases since pandemic began
- N Kazakhstan rgn sets record for daily COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis