COVID-19 in Italy: 9,630 new cases, 274 more victims
ROME. KAZINFORM - There have been 9,630 new COVID-19 cases, and 274 more victims of the virus, in Italy in the last 24 hours, the health ministry said, ANSA reports.
That compares with 13,452 new cases and 232 new victims on Sunday.
Some 170,672 fresh tests have been carried out in the last 24 hours, compared to 250,986 on Sunday.
The positivity rate has risen 0.2% to 5.6%.
Intensive care patients have risen by 24, and hospital admissions by 351.
The total case tally since the start of the epidemic is now 2,818,863, and the death toll 95,992.
- Russia documents 11,024 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
- Takeda seeks gov’t OK to distribute Moderna COVID vaccine in Japan
- New virus cases hovering around 400, potential upticks worrisome amid pandemic fatigue in S. Korea
- Over 50 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be produced in Russia by May
- 50 COVID-19 patients on ventilators in Kazakhstan
- Brazil sees highest daily COVID-19 death count: 1,910
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis