COVID-19 hospital beds halved in Turkestan rgn
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – Turkestan region has seen a 2-fold reduction in COVID-19 beds in the temporary and infectious hospitals, Kazinform cites the regional communications service.
The infectious hospitals are said to have 225 beds for COVID-19 patients, while the temporary hospitals – 1,010 beds. According to the regional communications service, the significant decrease in COVID-19 cases has led to a 2-fold reduction in COVID-19 beds in the region.
Turkestan region has reported 2,929 COVID-19 patients between March 30 and August 7, 2020, with 81.2% or 2,329 recovered from the virus as of today.
Notably, the region’s 1,563 asymptomatic patients have been discharged from the hospitals.
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Morocco extends state of health emergency for another month
- 25,000 doses of Kazakh QazVac vaccine bound for Kyrgyzstan arrives in Kordai
- Brazil exceeds 550k deaths from COVID-19
- Up to 90% of residents received 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Nauryzbai district in Almaty
- S. Korea: Daily virus cases hit new high; infections in non-capital area, delta variant worrisome
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis