COVID-19 hospital at Halyk Arena temporarily closed
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – A hospital for coronavirus-infected patients at the building of Halyk Arena sports complex in the city of Almaty has been temporary closed, told Governor of the city Bakytzhan Sagintayev the Almaty TV channel.
It bears to remind that in June it was decided to turn Halyk Arena into a temporary COVID-19 hospital. The sports complex was equipped with 500 beds. However, today it was temporarily closed. According to Sagintayev, the hospital will be reopened if necessary.
- Global coronavirus cases pass 32 mln
- President Tokayev arrives in Almaty city
- 22 COVID-19 patients stay on ventilators in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 321 cases, 109 recoveries
- Kazakhstan adds new COVID-19 recoveries, total at 102,360
- Kazakhstan reports over 60 new COVID-19 infections
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis