COVID-19 epidemic situation remains bad in Akmola and Kostanay rgns
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM – Compared to other regions, the COVID-19 epidemic situation remains worse in Akmola and Kostanay regions as the daily growth in confirmed COVID-19 cases stands above 1% in the regions, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Akmola region’s goods and services quality and safety control department, the region’s COVID-19 tally stands at 2,897, with the biggest number of cases reported in Tselinograd district – 431. 46 patients have died of the coronavirus infection across the region. It is said that the people are to be blamed for the breach of the quarantine regime.
Notably, any violation of the quarantine could lead to administrative sanctions.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis