COVID-19: CTS expert panel OKs upping numbers at shows, sporting events, ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM The CTS panel of experts advising the government on the battle against COVID-19 has given the all-clear to increasing the number of people that can watch cultural and sporting events live.
Stadiums will be able to sell tickets up to 75% of their full capacity, compared to 50% at the moment, while cinemas and theatres will be allowed to go up to 80%, ANSA reports.
There will be no capacity restrictions for museums although they will be obliged to make sure social distancing is respected.
Everyone taking part in such events is obliged to have the Green Pass vaccine passport.
League leader Matteo Salvini argued the move does not go far enough, saying «our request is to reopen everything for everyone».
- M4.6 quake shakes areas north of Tokyo, no tsunami threat
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Over 7.4 mln in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 148 new cases, 2 victims
- COVID-19 kills 29 more in one day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis