COVID-19: Cluster of Delta variant cases in north Italy
ROME. KAZINFORM - The local heath authority of the northern Italian city of Piacenza has uncovered a cluster of 24 cases of the Delta variant of COVID-19, local daily La Libertà reported on Tuesday, ANSA reports.
The cases are linked to two logistics firms situated in the area between Piacenza and Cremona.
Ten of the cases regard employees of these firms while 14 are friends, acquaintances or relatives, the daily said.
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 21.2 mi cases, 590.7k deaths
- 29 daily cases of COVID-19 registered in Atyrau rgn
- 2,431 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kazakhstan confirms 5 cases of Eta COVID-19 variant
- 143 COVID-19 patients on life support in Kazakhstan
- 7 areas of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis