COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan reach almost 400,000
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has recorded 1,120 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, registered 205 new cases of the coronavirus infection. Ranked second is Karaganda region with 173 new COVID-19 cases. Almaty city added 137 fresh daily infections.
East Kazakhstan and West Kazakhstan regions recorded 88 and 86 cases of the coronavirus infection, respectively.
63 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region, 55 – in Almaty region, 50 – in Akmola region, 47 – in Mangistau region, 40 – in Shymkent city, 37 – in Pavlodar region, 35 – in Kostanay region, 32 – in Zhambyl region, 21 – in North Kazakhstan region, 20 – in Aktobe region, 18 – in Kyzylorda region, and 13 – in Turkestan region.
In total, 399,096 cases of the novel coronavirus have been recorded across Kazakhstan since the start of the pandemic.
- Turkestan region country’s leader in terms of COVID-19 vaccination
- 341 staying at COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau region
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide surpasses 175 mln - WHO
- Kazakhstan ratifies amendments to EAEU Treaty
- 10% of N Kazakhstan population fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- First COVID-19 vaccine component administered to 65.5 thou in Atyrau rgn so far
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis