COVID-19 cases halve in N Kazakhstan rgn
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM – The number of daily COVID-19 cases has halved in North Kazkahstan region, Kazinform cites the official website of the Kazakh Health Ministry.
62 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in North Kazakhstan region in the past four days, half the figure reported in the same period of last week.
Notably, 88% of all cases reported have been detected from epidemiological indications.
Over the past day, North Kazakhstan region has reported 21 fresh COVID-19 cases, including 18 with symptoms and three without symptoms.
The bulk of the newly infected is represented by people over 60 years old – 30%, those between 50-59 years old make up 18%.
The region is put in the «green zone» for COVID-19. 30 people have beaten the virus in the region in the past 24 hours.
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Japan eyes vaccinating people under 65 at state centers from Thursday
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Some Kazakhstanis violate stay-at-home regime – Minsiter Tsoi
- Kazakh PM instructs to take additional measures as CIS countries see rising COVID-19 cases
- Around 1.5mln Kazakhstanis given 2nd COVID-19 vaccine component
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis