COVID-19: Atyrau rgn sees 33.3% ICU bed occupancy rate
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – The rate of ICU bed occupancy stands at 33.3% in Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The region’s infectious diseases beds are 17.7% full with 418 patients receiving treatment for the coronavirus infection, the health office said.
The rate of ICU bed occupancy stands at 33.3% in Atyrau region with 30 COVID-19 parents in severe condition, nine of whom are connected to artificial lung ventilation.
As earlier reported 967 residents have been inoculated against the coronavirus infection in Atyrau region in the past 24 hours.
- COVID-19: Five Ukrainian regions in red zone from today
- Atyrau rgn’s 281 residents under home treatment for COVID-19
- Japan to begin trials of COVID-19 vaccine, test proof at eateries
- Over 785 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- E Kazakhstan rgn’s one district reports COVID-19 vaccination rate of 91.3%
- Over 1,300 Almaty citizens treated for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis