COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry updated its official daily COVID-19 and pneumonia death rates, Kazinform reports.
59 more patients with positive PCR tests and 15 with COVID-19-like pneumonia signs and negative PCR tests died the countrywide as of September 16.
- Exceptional symphonic program to be presented in Kazakh capital
- Monuments to Shamshi Kaldayakov and Tolegen Aibergenov unveiled in Aktobe
- 200 Kazakhstanis recover COVID-like pneumonia in 24 hrs
- Over 52,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati adopt joint statement at UN on Rehabilitation of Territories Affected by Nuclear Tests
- COVID-19: 5 regions in Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis