COVID-19: Almost 800 new cases in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has recorded 795 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, registered the highest number of new cases of the coronavirus infection -112. Ranked second is Karaganda region with 106 fresh daily infections. North Kazakhstan region has the third highest rate with 103 new COVID-19 cases.
Kostanay and Pavlodar regions logged 99 and 92 new cases of the coronavirus infection in the past day, respectively.
75 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Akmola region, 65 – in Almaty city, 41 – in East Kazakhstan region, 34 – in Almaty region, 14 – in Aktobe region, 13 – in Atyrau region, 11 – in Zhambyl region, 11 – in West Kazakhstan region, 7 – in Shymkent city, 5 – in Kyzylorda region, 5 – in Turkestan region, and 2– in Mangistau region.
Since the start of the global pandemic Kazakhstan has reported a total of 970,887 COVID-19 cases.
- 3,626 get Pfizer vaccine in Atyrau region
- 1,096 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Almaty
- Galym Akhmediyarov: True artistry is a must for an opera house
- COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau region
- Culture and Sport Minister Abayev receives world chess championship Bibisara Assaubayeva
- Kazakhstan’s Kukushkin, Skatov out, Bublik marches on at 2022 Australian Open
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis