COVID-19: Akmola region returns to ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Akmola region has returned to the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread, Akmoal region is the only area of Kazakhstan to be placed in the «red zone» for COVID-19.
Nur-Sultan city as well as Karaganda, Pavlodar, Kostanay, and North Kazakhstan regions are in the «yellow zone».
Cities of Almaty and Shymkent as well as Atyrau, Aktobe, Almaty, West Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Zhambyl, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, and East Kazakhstan regions are put in the coronavirus «green zone».
- Almaty region recorded 454 new COVID-19 cases last day
- ICU occupancy over COVID-19 in Brazil public hospitals on the rise
- Biggest drop in hospitalisations and ICU cases in 3 mts, ANSA
- N Kazakhstan sets new record of daily COVID-19 cases
- India logs 286,384 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Almaty posts around 2.5 thou fresh daily cases of COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis