COVID-19: 67 more people recovered, total at 15,623
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 67 more people recovered from coronavirus in Kazakhstan, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
Out of which 15 were detected in Nur-Sultan, 10 in east Kazakhstan, 7 in Turkestan region, 22 in Pavlodar region, 5 in Kostanay region, 8 in Mangistau region.
As a result the number of recoveries rose to 15,623.
- India’s COVID-19 recoveries cross 1.5 million
- New Zealand sees no community transmission of virus for over 100 days
- Almaty begins construction of modular hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan reports almost 250 patients with severe COVID-19
- Kazakhstan registered less new pneumonia cases in past day
- More recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis