COVID-19: 64 fresh cases recorded in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 64 more coronavirus-positive cases, coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
10 cases were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 3 in Almaty, 4 in Akmola region, 2 in Aktobe region, 2 in Almaty region, 4 in Atyrau region, 17 in East Kazakhstan, 2 in Zhambyl region, 2 in West Kazakhstan, 4 in Karaganda region, 3 in Kostanay region, 2 in Mangistau region, 4 in Pavlodar region, 5 in North Kazakhstan bringing the country’s total tally to 107,723.
- N Kazakhstan may conduct 3,000 PCR tests a day
- Spain's COVID-19 cases top 1 mln
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis