COVID-19: 6 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Six regions of Kazakhstan remain in the ‘yellow zone’, the second highest in a three-tier system used in Kazakhstan in terms of spread of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from the official Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission for fight against the spread of COVID-19.
The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, Almaty city, Akmola, West Kazakhstan, Kostanay, and Pavlodar regions are still in the ‘yellow zone’, while the rest of the regions remain in the ‘green zone’.
There are no regions in the ‘red zone’, the highest in the three-tier system used in the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 857 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 216,467 since the start of the pandemic.
- Russia avoided dramatic scenario of COVID-19 pandemic — health minister
- 4,500 treated for COVID at hospitals in Kazakh capital
- 12,330 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region
- COVID: 16,974 new cases, 380 more victims
- India sees over 200K daily COVID-19 cases
- Shootings of 2 foreign feature series to take place in Kazakhstan this year
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis