COVID-19: 15 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 15 regions of Kazakhstan are in the ‘red zone’, the highest in a three-tier system used in Kazakhstan in terms of spread of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports.
As of July 22, Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent cities as well as Almaty, Akmola, Aktobe, Atyrau, Zhambyl, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Pavlodar and North Kazakhstan regions remain in the ‘red’ zone, the highest in the three-tier system used in Kazakhstan in terms of spread of the coronavirus infection
East Kazakhstan and Turkestan regions are in the ‘yellow zone’, the second highest in the three-tier system used in the country.
There are no regions in the ‘green zone’.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 5,708 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 509,998 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 439,010 people made full recoveries from the novel coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan 31st with 2 bronze medals in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
- Polling stations wrap up work in 14 regions of Kazakhstan
- Tokyo Olympics: Croatia beats Kazakhstan in water polo
- Kazakhstani swimmer fails to reach Tokyo Olympics semis
- Kazak boxer Safiullin advances at Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo Olympics: One more Kazakhstani tennis player retires
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis