COVID-19: 142 classes in N Kazakhstan under quarantine
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM 166 pupils in North Kazakhstan were detected in North Kazakhstan over the past two weeks, Kazinform reports.
Deputy head of the sanitary and epidemiological control department Arman Kushbasov said that the close contacts traced have reached 1,987. As a result, 142 classes in 78 schools of the region switched to offline learning. No schools were closed due to coronavirus outbreak in the region.
Since October 15, 2021, 242 more children were tested positive for coronavirus.
Observance of preventive, sanitary and epidemiological measures at schools are constantly monitored. Wearing of masks is a must.
- Britain announces stronger measures to curb spread of Omicron variant
- Pavlodar region adds over 80 new COVID-19 cases
- Kazakhstan ranks 102nd globally in number of COVID-19 deaths
- PM urges to tighten border controls for arrivals amid Omicron worries
- COVID-19 situation is stable in Kazakhstan - PM
- Kazakhstan to test national digital currency
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis