COVID-19: 14,000 people under treatment in Kazakhstan – Health Ministry
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 14,000 people, including 912 kids, are under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Ministry of Healthcare of Kazakhstan.
Of 14,000 COVID-19 patients, 3,560 are being treated as in-patients and 10,440 – as out-patients.
Those also include 229 severe patients, 34 critical patients, and 29 patients on ventilators.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis