COVID-19: 100 in severe condition in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM –3,835 people, including 40 children, are being treated for the COVID-19 infection in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan.
Out of 3,835 COVID-19 patients, 1,967 are being treated in hospitals and 1,868 are receiving outpatient treatment.
There are 100 patients with severe COVID-19 countrywide. Condition of 13 COVID-19 patients is considered to be critical; 15 patients are on ventilators.
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Cinemas to reopen in Mangistau region with 30% seating
- Turkey urges its citizens to wear masks, follow rules
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis