COVID: 13,764 new cases, 71 more victims - ANSA
ROME. KAZINFORM - There have been new 13,764 cases of COVID-19 in Italy in the last 24 hours, and 71 more victims of the virus, the health ministry said Thursday, ANSA reports.
That compares with 12,448 new cases and 85 more victims on Wednesday.
Some 649,998 more tests have been done, compared to 562,505 Wednesday.
The positivity rate is down from 2.2% to 2.1%.
Intensive care cases are up 15 to 588 and hospital admissions up 60 to 4,689.
The currently positive are 166,598, up 7,281 on Wednesday.
The recovered and discharged are 4,668,257, up 6,404 on Wednesday.
The case tally since the start of the epidemic is 4,968,341, and the death toll 133,486.
- Seoul's daily COVID-19 cases hit new record
- 1 dead, dozens hurt as Indonesia’s Semeru volcano erupts
- Cuba takes precautions against COVID-19 Omicron variant
- Over 300 women get vaccinated with Pfizer in Atyrau region
- 24,325 thou COVID-19 patients receive treatment in Kazakhstan
- Nearly 124 thou get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis