COV-Iran Barekat coronavirus vaccine production line launched
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM The official in charge of COV-Iran Barekat COVID-19 vaccine project said on Tuesday that first industrial production line for the domestically developed vaccine was launched with a capacity to produce 3 million doses a month.
Reza Mazhari told IRNA that mass production of the vaccine would start as soon as the results of the third clinical test for the vaccine are confirmed by the Health Ministry, IRNA reports.
He also said that the second production line for the vaccine with the capacity to produce up to 17 million doses in a month is under construction and would be launched within next two months.
Public vaccination with COV-Iran Barekat is going to start in mid-June after clinical results are confirmed, according to Mazhari.
COV-Iran Barekat coronavirus vaccine was developed by Execution of Imam Khomeini's Order organization.
- Clinical trials of new Kazakhstani COVID-19 vaccine kick off
- Over 900 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in China
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis