Counter-terrorism operation regime declared for North Caucasus city — FSB
NALCHIK. KAZINFORM - The counter-terrorism operation regime was declared in Russia’s North Caucasus region of Kabardino-Balkaria on Wednesday, a source in Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) told TASS.
«The counter-terrorism operation regime was declared in the city of Chegem, in some of its districts, starting from 5:00 [Moscow time],» the source said.
- Torrential rain kills 5 children in Yemen
- Putin agrees to declare national emergency over oil spill in Norilsk
- Boy, 5, hospitalized after falling out of second-floor window in Ust-Kamenogorsk
- Teen, 17, drowns in Irtysh River
- Man injured in hand gliding accident in Almaty region
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis