Coronavirus tally climbs to 302 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of 7 p.m. March 30, 302 cases of coronavirus infection were registered in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports referring to www.coronavirus2020.kz website.
168 out of 302 confirmed cases were detected in Nur-Sultan, 73 in Almaty, 13 in Karaganda region, 12 in Atyrau, 9 in Akmola region, 3 in Zhambyl region, 2 in Shymkent, 2 in East Kazakhstan, 8 in Almaty region, 2 in Aktobe region, 1 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Pavlodar, 1 in Mangistau region, 5 in Kyzylorda region and 2 in West Kazakhstan.
To date, 21 coronavirus infected patients have recovered. One patient contracted COVID-19 passed away.
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- 14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis