Coronavirus: Number of recovered patients rises to 24 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Two patients with COVID-19 recovered in Kazakhstan today, one in Nur-Sultan and one in Almaty, Kazinform reports citing the press service of the Healthcare Ministry.
Thus, the total number of those who recovered from the coronavirus in the country reached 24.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis