Coronavirus: Italy's GDP to drop 11.6% in 2020-Goldman Sachs
MILAN. KAZINFORM - Goldman Sachs said Wednesday Italy's GDP will fall 11.6% this year due to the coronavirus crisis, ANSA reports.
Italian growth will return to +7.9% next year, the merchant bank said. European GDP will fall 9% this year and rebound 7.8% next, it said.
France's forecasts are -7.4% and +6.4%, Germany's -89% and +8.5%, and Spain's -9.7% in 2020 and +8.5% in 2021.
- 3 kids contracted coronavirus in Atyrau rgn
- Almost 6,000 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- India to begin lockdown easing on 8 June
- EBRD provides $4 mln loan to Caspian Beverage Holding in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 cases up in Kazakhstan
- Three more people die from coronavirus in Kazakhstan, bringing total to 44
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis