Coronavirus: Italy's GDP to drop 11.6% in 2020-Goldman Sachs
MILAN. KAZINFORM - Goldman Sachs said Wednesday Italy's GDP will fall 11.6% this year due to the coronavirus crisis, ANSA reports.
Italian growth will return to +7.9% next year, the merchant bank said. European GDP will fall 9% this year and rebound 7.8% next, it said.
France's forecasts are -7.4% and +6.4%, Germany's -89% and +8.5%, and Spain's -9.7% in 2020 and +8.5% in 2021.
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Kazakhstan to reinforce restrictive measures against virus without rolling out checkpoints
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis