Coronavirus: Italy's doctor death toll up to 77
ROME. KAZINFORM - The coronavirus death toll among Italian doctors rose to 77 after six more doctors died Friday, the federation of doctors guilds FNOMCEO said.
The doctors were Riccardo Paris, a cardiologist, and Dominique Musafiri, a GP, Italo Nosari (diabetologist), Gianroberto Monti (dentist), Luciano Riva (pediatrician), and Federico Vertemati (family doctor). Kazinform has learnt from ANSA.
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Germany to determine whether to lift travel warnings
- Two shot dead, 60 arrested in overnight protests in Chicago
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis