Coronavirus-infected woman gives birth to healthy baby
KENTAU. KAZINFORM A 23-year-old pregnant woman diagnosed with COVID-19 gave birth to a healthy baby in Kentau, Turkestan region, the regional administration’s press service reports.
The woman was hospitalized on May 27. Due to the risk of bleeding the woman underwent urgent surgery. She welcomed a baby girl weighing 3 kg. The infant was tested negative for coronavirus. The woman and her baby feel good now.
As of today there are 358 coronavirus-positive cases in the region, 199 recovered.
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Those breaching coronavirus quarantine to be brought to account – Head of State
- KZT 150B allocated from government and regional budget during pandemic - Tokayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis