Coronavirus in Italy: Another two doctors die, toll up to 39
ROME. KAZINFORM - Another two Italian doctors died with the coronavirus Thursday bringing the death toll among medics in Italy to 39, ANSA reports.
They were assistance doctor Antonio Maghernino in Foggia and a retired doctor who had returned to the fray in Bergamo, Flavio Roncoli, the national federation of doctors' guilds FNOMCEO said.
- SCO Headquarters flying flags at half-mast to honor coronavirus victims in Kazakhstan
- Russian university says clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine completed
- 376 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- Kazakhstan confirms 59,899 coronavirus cases
- Nursultan Nazarbayev condoles over coronavirus pandemic victims
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 72,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis