Coronavirus in Italy: 6th victim is man in Milan
MILAN. KAZINFORM - The coronavirus has claimed its sixth victim in Italy, an 80-year-old man from Castiglione d'Adda who died in Milan's Sacco Hospital, ANSA reports.
Last Thursday he was rushed to hospital in Lodi after a heart attack, the same day that a 38-year-old arrived, the first patient positive for the virus.
The 80-year-old was admitted to the intensive care unit and after he tested positive was moved to the Sacco in Milan where he died.
- Coronavirus: Deaths in Italy up 475 to 2,978
- Turkey confirms 2nd death from coronavirus
- S. Korea imposes special quarantine measures on all arrivals from abroad
- COVID-19 cases top 200,000 globally, death toll over 8,000: WHO
- Another patient tests positive for COVID-19 in Almaty
- Global caseload of COVID-19 pandemic exceeds 200,000: Johns Hopkins University
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis