Coronavirus hotspots rose to 24 in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The number of coronavirus hotspots in Almaty grew from 20 to 24 for the past 24 hours, the Almaty services and goods quality control committee reports.
The city authorities urge people to observe quarantine regulations, avoid social contacts and restrain movement inside the quarantine zone, maintain strict personal hygiene, etc. The goal is to reduce the risk of infection, contracting virus. The city toughens measures to localize and prevent the spread of virus.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis