Coronavirus: Governor of Kostanay rgn tests positive
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM - Governor of Kostanay region Arkhimed Mukhambetov have tested positive for the coronavirus infection, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Mukhambetov's post on Instagram states his latest test for the COVID-19 has returned positive. He has been self-isolating and will work remotely.
The governor urged to observe safety measures as well as restrictions within the region.
- 28 Kazakhstanis died from COVID-19 on Sep 14-20
- India's new coronavirus infections at lowest in almost a month
- Scientists discover novel anticancer substances searching for COVID-19 medicine
- ANSA: Italy registers 1,350 new COVID-19 cases, 17 more deaths
- Number of coronavirus cases worldwide up by almost 2 mln in one week — WHO
- New virus cases smallest in over 1-month, virus fight at critical juncture ahead of Chuseok in S Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis