Coronavirus: Doctor death toll in Italy rises to 150
ROME. KAZINFORM - The death toll from the coronavirus among Italy's doctors rose to 150 as another physician died Friday, the federation of doctors guilds FNOMCEO said.
The latest casualty is Gianbattista Perego, a family doctor. The toll includes retired doctors who have returned to the front lines, ANSA reported.
- Antiparasitic used in Brazil may slash COVID-19 viral load by 95%
- NASA explorer touches down on asteroid Bennu for sample collection
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Kazakh capital leads in new daily COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis