Coronavirus: Doctor death toll in Italy rises to 150
ROME. KAZINFORM - The death toll from the coronavirus among Italy's doctors rose to 150 as another physician died Friday, the federation of doctors guilds FNOMCEO said.
The latest casualty is Gianbattista Perego, a family doctor. The toll includes retired doctors who have returned to the front lines, ANSA reported.
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children
- Butantan study shows higher efficiency of CoronaVac
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis