Coronavirus: Doctor death toll in Italy rises to 150
ROME. KAZINFORM - The death toll from the coronavirus among Italy's doctors rose to 150 as another physician died Friday, the federation of doctors guilds FNOMCEO said.
The latest casualty is Gianbattista Perego, a family doctor. The toll includes retired doctors who have returned to the front lines, ANSA reported.
- Up to 6,000 get vaccinated in Nur-Sultan per day on average
- 57 forest fires across Turkey under control: Official
- Kazakh Health Minister pays working visit to Shymkent
- ANSA: Unemployment rate dips below 10% in June
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Japan decides to add 4 prefectures to COVID emergency amid Olympics
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis