Coronavirus death toll exceeds 2,000 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan recorded 44 COVID-19 deaths in the period from November 23 to 29, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Of 44 COVID-19 deaths registered between November 23 and 29, 6 were reported in Nur-Sultan city, 8 – in Almaty city, 1 – in Shymkent city, 2 – in Akmola region, 1 – in Almaty region, 2 – in Atyrau region, 11 – in East Kazakhstan region, 6 – in West Kazakhstan region, 1 – in Kostanay region, 1 – in Mangistau region, and 5 – in North Kazakhstan region.
Kazakhstan has so far reported 2,034 COVID-19 deaths.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis