Coronavirus claimed lives of 54 more in Kazakhstan last week, total at 2,088
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 54 coronavirus-positive patients died in Kazakhstan last week from November 30 until December 6, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
5 died in Nur-Sultan, 10 in Almaty, 1 in Akmola region, 5 in Almaty region, 3 in Atyrau region, 10 in east Kazakhstan, 7 in Karaganda region, 1 in Kostanay region, 1 in Mangistau region, 4 in Pavlodar region, 5 in North Kazakhstan bringing the country’s death toll to 2,088.
- Child tests positive for Indian COVID variant in Almaty city
- COVID: 951 new cases, 30 more victims, ANSA
- Above 7,000 vaccinated in Almaty in 24 hours
- Thailand to open Phuket for tourists without quarantine requirement
- Kazakh CEC chairman is under quarantine
- COVID-19: 6 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis