Coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan hit 453
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of 02:00 p.m. April 3, 5 more coronavirus cases were registered in Kazakhstan, including 2 in Almaty, 3 in North Kazakhstan, Coronavirus2020.kz. reports.
As of today Kazakhstan confirmed 453 coronavirus cases.
199 of which were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 93 in Almaty, 23 in Karaganda region, 20 in Atyrau, 19 in Akmola region, 6 in Zhambyl region, 11 in Shymkent, 3 in East Kazakhstan, 9 in Almaty, 7 in Aktobe, 18 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Pavlodar region, 1 in Mangistau region, 26 in Kyzylorda region, 2 in West Kazakhstan, 16 in Turkestan region.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis