Coronavirus cases decreasing in Kostanay region
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM Kostanay regional information headquarters reported on the epidemiological situation in the region, Kazinform reports.
264 new coronavirus cases were recorded in Kostanay region as of August 18. 230 of them have symptoms, while 34 are asymptomatic. The most cases were detected in Kostanay up to 73, 27 in Rudny.
Since April 3 up to August 18 there were confirmed 25,500 coronavirus cases, 22,775 people recovered.
Since February 1 some 281,175 people were administered the 1st dose of the vaccine against coronavirus, 219,589 the 2nd dose.
- Storm alert issued for 3 regions of Kazakhstan
- New virus cases hit 3-month low; eased rules on private gatherings in force
- Iran imports 6m more doses of COVID19 vaccines
- 168 fresh daily cases of COVID-19 reported in Pavlodar rgn
- 235,000 get COVID-19 vaccine 1st dose in Atyrau region
- W Kazakhstan reports 10.2% drop in weekly COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis