Coronavirus caseload in Kazakhstan climbs to 934,387
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 1,699 more COVID-19 cases, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
132 fresh cases were recorded in Nur-Sultan, 230 in Almaty, 38 in Shymkent, 121 in Akmola region, 45 in Aktobe region, 88 in Almaty region, 30 in Atyrau region, 90 in East Kazakhstan, 26 in Zhambyl region, 47 in West Kazakhstan, 152 in Karaganda region, 110 in Kostanay region, 34 in Kyzylorda region, 7 in Mangistau region, 223 in Pavlodar region, 147 in North Kazakhstan, 31 in Turkestan region, bringing the country’s tally to 934,387.
- 65% in Almaty region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Roundup: More countries confirm Omicron cases, Israel seals borders
- Over 12,000 in Almaty vaccinated with Pfizer
- 1,927 teens get Pfizer vaccine in Almaty region
- Kazakhstan to build new garbage recycling plants and landfills
- Kazakhstan’s Zarina Diyas out of WTA Top 100
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis