Construction of Zhoshy khan historical and cultural centre in Ulytau to complete
UR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Construction of the Zhoshy khan historical and cultural center in Ulytau will complete this year,» head of the Tourism Industry Committee of the Kazakh Culture and Sports Ministry Dastan Ryspekov said.
«Construction of the visit-center of the Ulytau National reserve museum, Zhoshy khan historical and cultural center up to 800 sq m, restoration works at Zhoshy khan and Alash khan are to come to end soon,» he added.
He also stressed that internal tourism stirs great interest in Kazakhstanis.
- Patient with 90% lung damage discharged from Balkhash hospital
- Man runs over 1yo boy while reversing car in Karaganda rgn
- Excessive heat warning issued for Karaganda region
- Egg-sized hailstones smashed house roofs in Karaganda rgn
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to Thailand, Georgia in Aug
- Karaganda rgn suspends COVID-19 hospitals amid improved epidemic situation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis