Construction of Kazakhstan terminal in Lianyungang port launched
SHANGHAI. KAZINFORM - In the framework of Kazakhstan President's state visit to Shanghai the construction of the Kazakhstan logistics terminal in the port of Lianyungang have been launched.
Nursultan Nazarbayev and Xi Jinping have launched "Shanghai Lianyungang" project by telebridge.
Recall that in 1995 Kazakhstan and China signed the agreement on use of the China's port of Lianyungang for cargo traffic. In 2013, following the visit of the Head of China to the Republic of Kazakhstan, the parties agreed to grant Kazakhstan the territory in the port of Lianyungang to build a terminal. Kazakhstan Temir Zholy NC JSC and the people's government of the city of Lianyungang signed the Agreement on cooperation for the construction and management of the logistics terminal in Lianyungang.
In February of the current year, KTZ and Lianyungang Port Company have created a joint venture called "Kazakhstan- China International Logistics Company of port Lianyungang".
Lianyungang Port, located in Jiangsu Province (East China), has a favorable geographical position. The city is rail linked with other major Chinese ports - Qingdao, Tianjin, Dalian and Shanghai, and also has maritime line with the Korean port of Busan and the Japanese port of Osaka.
- Tokayev briefed on progress of Kazakh COVID-19 vaccine development
- 2 major cities lead in number of SMEs in Kazakhstan
- Number of SMEs surpasses 1.3mln mark in Kazakhstan
- UNDP and National Economy Ministry defined priorities of cooperation under new Country Programme for 2021-2025
- Head of State gives Governor of National Bank instructions
- President Tokayev receives Deputy Chief of Staff of Russian Presidential Executive Office
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis