Construction of Atyrau-Astrakhan highway to start in 2017
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM - Construction of the highway that will link the Kazakh city of Atyrau with Russia's Astrakhan will begin in 2017.
The construction process is expected to take up to five years and last until 2022. There are plans to reconstruct the existing motorway and develop the space around it.
Built within the Nurly Zhol State Program, the Atyrau-Astrakhan highway is a part of the international transit corridor "Border with Russia (Astrakhan) - Atyrau - Dossor - Kulsary - Beineu - Saiutes - border with Turkmenistan". It will also link western Kazakhstan with Southern Federal District of Russia
- Unique mosque for 5,000 believers under construction in Kazakhstan
- Construction of track-and-field arena soon to finish in Nur-Sultan
- Maulen Asimbayev met with Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan
- Head of State visits ‘Astana Ceramic’ building materials factory
- Almaty to start new airport terminal construction Jul 1
- President Tokayev accepts invitation of Vladimir Putin to attend Victory Parade
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis