Construction of «Astana-Pavlodar» highway & «Omsk-Maikapchagay» bridge are under special attention
ASTANA. November 6. KAZINFORM — Askar Zhumagaliyev, Minister of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan, and Yerlan Aryn, the Head of the region, have discussed problems of improving the quality of construction and repair of highways and the roads sector plans for 2014 at the meeting in Pavlodar.
"Today the road transport sector is facing great challenges. In Pavlodar region major projects are being implemented: the construction of "Astana-Pavlodar" a utobahn, the bridge over the Irtysh River, "West bypassing of Pavlodar city" and the Republican highway called "Omsk-Maikapchagay " which are controlled by the President of Kazakhstan . Next year we plan to start the construction of "Astana-Pavlodar-Ust-Kamenogorsk" motor road. Our primary goal is to strengthen the quality control of these projects' execution ", said A.Zhumagaliyev .
In addition 10 sites district motorways and streets of towns with total length of 76 km were repaired under "Road Map Employment 2020" program .
In 2014 it is planned to repair 362 km of local roads and streets in settlements 64.5 percent more than in the current year.
- Kazakhstan channels above KZT 191 bln to fight against COVID-19
- Kazakh PM's press service denies reports he has coronavirus
- Kazakhstan keeps air, railway services despite strict quarantine measures
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis