Construction of 2 new schools begins in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Construction of two schools is underway in Astana city, Kazinform has learnt from Elorda.info.
In 2017, Astana authorities earmarked over 1,26 billion tenge for development of educational infrastructure in the city as part of the Nurly zhol program.
"Construction of two new schools in Seifullin-Omarov and Imanov-Brussilovski streets for 2,000 students each has begun this year," a source at the Astana city administration said.
It was added that five annexes to schools for 2,600 students apiece will be commissioned in 2017-2018.
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year began
- Almaty begins construction of modular hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Nur-Sultan to build 12 new schools by yearend
- Plant to produce COVID-19 vaccines under construction in Zhambyl rgn
- Nur-Sultan mayor inspects construction of largest mosque in Central Asia
- 100 thousand Kazakhstanis to receive housing by yearend
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis