Construction of 100 hospitals to be completed by 2015 – Health Minister
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Construction of 100 hospitals pursuant to the president's instructions will be completed in 2015, this has been reported by Health Minister Salidat Kairbekova at the plenary session of the Majilis which discussed the reports of the Government and the Audit Committee (control over execution of the republican budget) on the execution of the republican budget for 2013.
The Minister recalled that in 2007 President Nursultan Nazarbayev gave an order on the construction of 100 hospitals. The project has being actively implemented within the last 3 years.
- Aktau has additional 600 beds on standby for COVID-19 patients
- President inks decree on day of national mourning in memory of COVID-19 victims
- Health Minister comments on possibility of quarantine extension
- Nur-Sultan sees almost 4-fold rise in beds for COVID-19 patients
- Almost 1,000 recover from COVID-19 in Kazakstan
- Kazakhstan confirms 1,962 more COVID-19 cases, total now at 53,021
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis