Concert wraps up Kazakhstan Culture Days in Russia
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM The concert of the Kazakh musicians at the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatoire wrapped up the Culture Days of Kazakhstan in Russia, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Forte Trio and laureate of the international competitions Amir Tebenikhin performed there.
As earlier reported, Kazakhstan held its Culture Days in Russia on September 7-11. There were organized a concert and an exhibition of the National Museum of Kazakhstan. The books of the Kazakh writers were represented at the Moscow international book fair. The best films were screened as part of Kazakhstan Cinema Days.
- Kazakhstan launches cultural and educational project for schoolchildren
- 2000-year-old city ruins opens to public in north China
- Astana Opera Ballet Company shows high professionalism after a break
- Kazakhstan’s Balapan TV Channel celebrates 10th anniversary
- 12yo Karakat Bashanova to represent Kazakhstan at Junior Eurovision-2020
- Archeologists discover sun disk in NW Turkey
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis