Communist People's Party nominates its candidate for presidency
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM At today's extraordinary congress the Communist People's Party of Kazakhstan has nominated Zhambyl Akhmetbekov as the party's candidate for snap presidential election of Kazakhstan.
Zhambyl Akhmetbekov is a member of the Sociocultural Development Committee of the Majilis of the Parliament of Kazakhstan.
Born in 1961 in Tselinograd region, he is a graduate of the Tselinograd Agricultural Institute.
In 2012, he was elected to the Majilis, appointed as a member of the Sociocultural Development Committee of the Majilis, a secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist People's Party of Kazakhstan.
- Voter turnout at Tajikistan’s parliamentary polls exceeds 23%
- Kazakh MP: Azerbaijan holds parliamentary elections in accordance with int’l standards
- Voting in parliamentary elections ends in Azerbaijan
- Kazakh student grabs gold at Int’l Zhautykov Olympiad
- Early parliamentary elections in Azerbaijan scheduled for Feb. 9, 2020
- Two chambers of Belarus new parliament to hold session on 6 Dec
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis