Colder weather, showers in store for northern Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Colder weather is forecast for northern Kazakhstan in three upcoming days, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
An anticyclone from Scandinavia will continue to affect the weather conditions in northern, central and eastern Kazakhstan. Mercury is set to dip in those parts of the country on June 4-6. Occasional showers with thunderstorms and hail are to douse parts of Kazakhstan.
Hot and dry weather will persist in the south and southwest of Kazakhstan. Gusty winds may bring dust storms to those areas.
- Rains and gusty wind to pound 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Thundershowers and hail to grip Kazakhstan Fri
- Thundershowers, hail and high wind to batter Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorm, gusty wind heading to 2 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for Kazakh capital and some regions
- Scorching heat to roast N Kazakhstan in July
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis